Tuesday, March 4, 2008

PLease somebody, send me PATIENCE

I feel sooooo crappy today that I cannot even began to tell you. First There is this cooking show that I wanted to go. ( I am not a cook or anything it was just for doing something interesting ) well my SO NICE X was insisting on me to go" the whole month... yeah you should go, it is going to be fun... yadayadayada. Today he tells me that he is traveling, like right NOW and he will be back tomorrow night!!!!!!. I did not tell you that I do no know a lot of people in this town. The only babysitter we have is a 13th year old boy and we used him once!!!!! My only friend traveled to Europe TODAY... SO I AM NOT GOING ANYWHERE. Second my son is sooooooo needy, I he cries for everything and anything, NOT KIDDING YOU HE CRIES EVERY 10 MINUTES. The worst thing about it is that is that fake cry with sights an everything and the moving mouth. I you have seen a Spanish soap opera is exactly like it. He is really finishing the little patience I have. I have tried everything, time outs, slap in the butt, bed arrest, talk to the hand , etc everything!!!!!. Nothing works, he will just cry and follow me around while crying. OHHHH and everyone I know is having babies in my family there will be 3 babies by the end of the year almost all of them will be born in December JODER!!!!
AAAARRRGGGGHHHHHH>

PD. Did I mention that my son is 3 with no siblings.

No comments: